As a member of MEPEC, you support our efforts to serve and promote the health, well-being, and vitality of the English-speaking community. Your membership helps us to continue to offer services and activities, as well as improve access to information and resources in English for children and families, youth, adults, caregivers, and seniors.
Becoming a member of MEPEC has its advantages:
- Free attendance or discounts on our programs, activities, and services
- Receive health and community information and special invites to community activities and events
- Receive our monthly newsletter
- Voting privileges at MEPEC Annual General Meeting
- Become one of the 8 Board Directors
- Participate in the development of strategic planning of MEPEC