- Have a significant impact on the quality of life of the population
- Contribute directly to the increase and improvement of services to English-speaking citizens
Working for MEPEC
A Career in the Service of the English Linguistic Minority
- A group insurance program to meet your individual or family needs.
- 1 week paid vacation leave during the Christmas holidays for full-time employees
- We understand that you have family and personal obligations, we therefore offer flexible hours
- Opportunity to work at home a minimum of 2 days at week
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 13 Statutory Holidays
Great opportunities for professional development
- Work in several sectors (administration, health, education, culture, arts, with children and the elderly, etc.).
- Develop your skills in carrying out stimulating projects;
- Expand your horizons
Monteregie East Partnership for the English-speaking Community (MEPEC) is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to serve the interests of the English-speaking community of the Montérégie East.
BECOME A MEMBER
Are you interested in supporting MEPEC?
As a member of MEPEC, you support our efforts to serve and promote the health, well-being, and vitality of the English-speaking community.