3 reasons to work with us
A Career in the Service of the English Linguistic Minority
By working for the English-speaking community, you have a significant impact on the quality of life of the population and contribute directly to the increase and improvement of services to English-speaking citizens.
- A group insurance program to meet your individual or family needs.
- 1 week paid vacation leave during the Christmas holidays
- We understand that you have family and personal obligations, we therefore offer flexible hours
- Opportunity to work at home 2 days at week
Great opportunities for professional development
- Work in several sectors (administration, health, education, culture, arts, with children and the elderly, etc.).
- Develop your skills in carrying out stimulating projects;
- Expand your horizons